Science Research Fellows
The Science Research Fellows program is home to the top undergraduate researchers in the nation. Each year only 10 high school students are selected to be part of this program. Learn how to you can join today.
Benefits of Being a Science Research Fellow
- Individualized help for graduate and medical school admissions as well as top scholarships (Goldwater, Marshall, Fulbright)
- 1-1 Mentoring with professors and past or current fellows for guidance on classes, career goals, and ways to further your education
- Priority Registration for Classes
- The ability to choose which science courses you take / Reduced core curriculum
- Being part of a close-knit group of top scholars that support each other