How to Submit your Scholars Week Abstracts
All Baylor undergraduate researchers from any discipline are invited to submit an Abstract for Scholars Week.
The submission will require the following information:
- Student researchers: Name, Phone, Baylor e-mail, Baylor ID, major, and classification.
- One student should be designated as the 1st author.
- This student will submit the Abstract.
- This student will enter the names and e-mails of all other students that are presenting.
- Mentor(s): Name, e-mail, and Department
- Please choose 1 faculty member to designate as your main mentor.
- If there are additional mentors, please add their information.
- Project: Team or Individual
- If this project was performed through a class project or with other students, please select Team, even if you are the only presenter.
- If you were the only undergraduate that worked on this project, select Individual.
- Project type: Poster or Oral (Platform) Presentation
- Presentation in a Foreign Language: Yes/Language or No
- Is this a Global Engagement Project?
- Is this project part of the Women's and Gender Studies panel?
- Abstract (250-300 words)
Abstracts should be submitted as a Word Document with the File name: Student Last Name_First Name
Only one student (1st Author) per project should submit the Abstract in the following format:
12 pt Calibri
250-300 word paragraph following the standard format for your discipline. 12 point Calibri single space.
An example Abstract file with the correct formatting.